Dr. Chen serves as chairman at THA course in Singapore
On August 6-7, 2019, Dr. Darwin Chen served as course chairman at the “Total Hip Arthroplasty Approaches Instructional Course: Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach” in Singapore. The course was held at the Advanced Surgery Training Center, National University Hospital and sponsored by Smith & Nephew. The course featured an international panel and hosted delegates from Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, and Malaysia.
Dr. Chen gave presentations on:
- “The Modern Hip Patient: What are the Challenges in THA Today?”
- “How to Achieve Limb Length Equality in THA: Anterior vs. Posterior Approach”
- “Direct Anterior Approach: My Top 5 Tips”
- “Complex Hip Cases: Crowe IV Dysplasia – Subtrochanteric Shortening Osteotomy”
- “Revision THA using the Smith & Nephew Redapt System”